Our award-winning team includes nurses, dementia and palliative care experts, fiduciaries, care managers, and gerontologists who ensure that you or your loved one have easy access to expert support, whatever the situation. They train and closely back your caregiver to ensure that you are receiving the highest quality care that will adapt if your needs change over time.
Seniors At Home is known for our professional, caring, and award-winning service, which begins with a free home care assessment. Whether you are looking for a caregiver for a few hours a day or 24-hour care, our geriatric specialists will work with you to create a customized care plan that will help you live a safer, healthier, more independent life.
Expert care begins with hiring outstanding caregivers. We select only the very best caregivers and we carefully match them with each and every client.
Our caregivers can help with:
- Assistance with bathing
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, and hygiene
- Assistance with eating
- Medication reminders
- Toileting, including incontinence care
- Assistance with walking, transfers, and exercise
- Light housekeeping
- Shopping and errands
- Transportation and travel companion
- Arranging social activities
Your Caregiver Is Our Employee
Seniors At Home is a full-service home care agency, which means that we employ our caregivers. We handle all of the details, so you don’t have to.
- All caregivers must pass a thorough background and health screening prior to hire.
- We train and supervise our caregivers. Through our Caregiver University, Seniors At Home caregivers have access to ongoing education in Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care, caregiving at the end of life, addressing the needs of bedbound clients, and more.
- Caregivers are bonded and insured by Seniors At Home. We handle all employer responsibilities, including taxes and benefits.