Fiduciary Services: Power of Attorney, Trustee, Executor, Conservatorship, Money Management
Managing personal finances, or making decisions on behalf of a loved one, can be challenging and can lead to great stress. Our team of licensed Fiduciaries and Care Managers are here to help you manage your money and healthcare needs safely, wisely, and with a plan for the future.
“Thank you for all of your help over the past few years. Your assistance handling my brother’s accounts and bills has provided peace of mind and has a made a challenging period much easier.”
What exactly is a Fiduciary?
A Professional Fiduciary is a licensed individual who is entrusted authority on behalf of another person and is bound by fiduciary duty to act for that person’s benefit.
Addressing Your Current and Future Needs
As Jewish Family and Children’s Services, we are available to assist with current fiduciary needs and may be nominated in legal estate planning documents for future fiduciary services, including:
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finance and Healthcare
- Trustee or Successor Trustee
- Executor or Administrator of Estate
- Conservator of Person and Estate
Our team helps seniors, adults with disabilities, and their families to manage their financial responsibilities accurately and on time:
- Paying bills
- Depositing checks
- Balancing bank statements
- Budgeting and long-term planning
- Health insurance and medical-claims management
- Evaluation of government and pension benefits
- Filing tax forms
- Working with other professionals concerning legal, financial, tax, and real property matters
- Fiduciary services are personalized to meet your needs so that you can maintain as much control over your finances and decision-making as possible.
Fiduciary services are available in San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin County, Sonoma County and the East Bay.
To request a consultation, call us at 844-222-3212 or fill in the form below.