Senior Care Careers
Looking for an exciting opportunity in senior care?
Working for Seniors at Home is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of thousands of older adults and their families each year. Our professionals, who come from a broad range of backgrounds, bring energy, imagination, caring, and experience to a dynamic work environment.
Seniors At Home reviews all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran, or disability status. Seniors At Home is an equal opportunity employer.
See all our current career opportunities below:
- Caregiver Jobs, San Francisco
- Caregiver Jobs, Marin County
- Caregiver Jobs, Peninsula
- Caregiver Jobs, Sonoma County
- Geriatric Care Manager, Marin County
- Home Care Specialist, San Mateo
- Home Care Specialist, San Francisco
- Nursing and Home Care Supervisor, San Francisco
Seniors At Home is part of Jewish Family and Children’s Services, a trusted nonprofit institution that has served the Bay Area since 1850. We invite you to apply to become part of our mission to help all older adults live safely, independently, and with dignity.