Significant life transitions, loss, or illness often change the way we view our lives, and our world.
As a division of Jewish Family and Children’s Services, we take a holistic approach towards caring for members of our community. In supporting people through life’s difficult transitions, we address the emotional, psychological, and spiritual concerns that may arise.
Whether you seek guidance around religious questions or simply the warmth of human companionship and presence, you can feel comfortable calling on us for support.
“My visits with you have been like a ray of sunshine. You have touched my life so warmly.”
Spiritual Care includes:
- Spiritual counseling, providing comfort to individuals and families of all backgrounds and faiths.
- Emotional support
- Human connection and compassionate presence
- Individual and family guidance from our rabbi
- Collaboration with community clergy
- Funerals and memorial services
- Anticipatory grief counseling
- Grief and bereavement counseling