Don’t you wish you had someone who would help you navigate the healthcare system?
Healthcare Advocacy does just this.
Our team of care managers can speak up on behalf of you or your loved one, making sure that there is clear communication between family members, doctors, caregivers, and other healthcare providers. Our experts ensure that you receive the information, understanding, and support you need to make empowered and informed healthcare decisions—mind, body, and spirit.
Just some of the things that a Healthcare advocate can do include:
- Going to medical appointments
- Discussing treatment options
- Facilitating family discussions
- Providing emotional support
- Helping to define healthcare priorities
- Guiding the preparation of advance directives
To learn more about our services or our team, call us at 415-449-3700 or fill in the form below.