Caregiver San Francisco Job Summary:
Seniors At Home is seeking kind-hearted, experienced Caregivers for our San Francisco non-medical home care branch. Apply for a Caregiver San Francisco position today!
Seniors At Home provides compassionate support and comprehensive services to help seniors live safe, healthy, independent lives in their own homes, and our caregivers contribute enormously to achieving this mission. Available shifts are two to 12 hours, as well as live-in care. We will work with your schedule. Find out why it’s great to be a Seniors At Home caregiver.
“I am very lucky with my Seniors At Home clients; we are heaven-made for each other.”
Caregivers San Francisco Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Personal care, such as dressing and bathing
2. Medication reminders
3. Meal preparation
6. Running errands
8. Palliative and end of life care
9. Dementia care
10. Respite care
Caregivers San Francisco Job Qualifications:
1. Minimum of 12 months of home care experience (OR) CNA/CHHA certification
2. Reliable transportation, driver’s license, and auto insurance
3. Self-direction, with ability to work independently
4. Ability to work well with others, including a health care team
5. Patience with and empathy for the ill, injured, frail, and those with disabilities.
6. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation
7. Good personal hygiene
8. Good observational skills and sound judgment
9. Satisfactory report of pre-employment physical and criminal background check. Possession of appropriate documentation for work.
Click here to apply online now for a Caregiver San Francisco position or come by our offices at 2150 Post St. San Francisco, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, to pick up an employment application.
For further information on caregiver jobs, call Consuela Clark at 415-419-3670 or email Seni[email protected].
Seniors At Home is a division of Jewish Family and Children’s Services of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties.